1. The main product of the myutv.org service is access to a playlist, for which a nominal fee is charged in accordance with the established tariff.
2. The use by the User of the myutv.org service, any of its services, access to the main product means the User’s unconditional consent to all points of these rules, with all its changes and additions, and their unconditional acceptance (of the rules). In case of disagreement of the User with any of these rules, the User is obliged to refuse to further use the services of the service.
3. The user agrees to use the myutv.org service only for personal non-commercial purposes, to comply with the terms of these rules, and not to violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Administrator.
4. The user agrees to read the terms of these rules and independently monitor their changes. Continued use of the service by the User after any changes and / or additions to the rules implies the consent of the User to such changes and / or additions. Ignorance by the User of the current rules does not relieve the User of the obligations provided for in these rules, as well as responsibility for their failure to fulfill and / or improper performance.
5. The User hereby confirms that he has reached 18 years of age or another age established as the minimum allowed in the country of the User’s location to view the relevant Content and to be able to pay for viewing the Content in cases provided for by the Administrator. An individual who has not reached the required age agrees to refrain from access to viewing the Content and from making payment for viewing it. Otherwise, the responsibility for violation of the terms of this paragraph of the rules by an individual who has not reached the required age rests with the parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees or other legal representatives in accordance with the current legislation of the respective country of location of the individual.
6.In order to avoid the possibility for an individual who has not reached the required age, according to the legislation of the country where the individual is located, to gain access to viewing the service, the Administration transfers responsibility to his parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees or other legal representatives.
7. In the case of non-restriction by parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees or other legal representatives of access to the Content requiring age restrictions and the presence of circumstances specified in clause I.6 of these rules, parents, adoptive parents, guardians are responsible for the consequences of this , trustees or other legal representatives.
8. The user guarantees that when using the service, he will not and will not take any actions aimed at circumventing technical means of protection against unauthorized use of the service, in particular, the system of territorial restriction of access to the product by IP addresses, as well as any other actions aimed at changing functional characteristics, destabilizing the service.
9. The user hereby agrees to receive information, including advertising materials, push notifications from the Administrator by any unlawful applicable laws applicable to these rules, in a way, in particular, in the service interface, at any time, as well as at email, phone number of the User or in any other way.
10. Access to the service, including the product, other services, is provided "as it is," and the Administrator does not guarantee their compliance with the expectations of the User.
Rights, obligations and guarantees of the administration.
1. The administration is obliged to open the user access to the playlist in the manner and on the conditions provided for by these rules.
2. The administration has the right, at its discretion and without special notice to the User, to restrict the User’s access to the playlist, certain units of Content, including through the system of territorial restriction of access to viewing Content by the IP addresses of Users, to change the list and other characteristics of the playlist, other information, placed in the service, as well as the functional parameters of the service. By giving consent to this clause, the User exempts the Administrator from any types of reimbursements and compensations for the implementation by the Administrator of the rights under this clause of the Agreement.
3. The administration has the right to apply any actions that are not inconsistent with applicable law applicable to these rules, in order to prevent unauthorized access to the product, destabilize the service and other actions that violate the rights and legitimate interests of the Administrator.
4. The administration has the right, at its sole discretion, regardless of the notification to the User, to modify or delete any information materials posted by the User, comments and the like. In this case, the Administration is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the User by such an action.
5. The administration has the right to provide for the Users of the service loyalty programs, promotional, as well as promotional offers, more detailed information about which can be found in the service interface and / or the User’s account.
6. The administration reserves the right, at its discretion, to amend and supplement these rules, conditions of loyalty programs, availability of gifts, requirements for access to the product, etc. at any time without any notice to the User.
7. The administration has the right at any time at its discretion to suspend, restrict or terminate the User’s access to the product or to its individual services, including, but not exclusively, in case the User violates the terms of this Agreement, the current legislation applicable to these rules , as well as if the Administrator has reason to consider the User’s actions to be unscrupulous, aimed at disrupting the service’s performance and / or such that may lead to a violation of the law c, the legitimate interests of the Administrator, harm reputation and the like. If the termination / restriction / suspension of access to the service occurred due to the fault of the User, including due to the above actions, the funds paid by the User for access to the product are not refundable. The Administrator is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to the User by such actions.
1. The simultaneous use of the main product on no more than 1 devices is allowed.
Protection of personal information
1. The user undertakes and guarantees to indicate accurate and reliable personal data and keep them up to date. The User is aware and accepts that the provision of false information to the Administration may lead, inter alia, to the failure to receive relevant information, notifications, and warnings from the Administration.
2. The administration takes the necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal data from unauthorized access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
3. The administrator agrees not to disclose information about the User to third parties without the consent of the User, with the exception of the disclosure of information at the request of the court and / or law enforcement authorities in accordance with the applicable laws of the relevant country.
4. The administration has the right to store and process any information entered by the User on the service or provided to the Administration in any other way (including the IP and MAC addresses of the User, data on the location of the User, version of the operating system and device settings, through which the User gets access to the product, etc. .P.).